Forgot your password?
Use the Forgot your password? Click here to reset your password.
(this could be different to the password used on our Shop site)
Forgot your user-name too?
Click here to find out what user-name you previously used to register with on this website.
(this could be different to your username on our Shop site)
How to Subscribe, or Upgrade to a Paid (R200/year) subscription:
- Previously registered or subscribed on this website?
- Go to the Members - Subscribe page, and log in, and then complete the subscription form.
- If you forgot your login details, you can follow the steps mentioned above to reset your password.
- First-time subscriber on this website?
- If you have not registered before, you can also proceed to the Subscribe page. Ignore the login, and skip to the New User? Please register part of the page, and continue filling out the form. You will receive a confirmation email.
When trying to register or subscribe you receive an error that your email is already in use.
This indicates that you have registered on our website in the past. Please follow the steps above to reset your login details, and subscribe.
How to confirm that my Paid Subscription is Active?
If a subscriber wants to confirm that their Paid subscription has already been processed, they can log in on the site, and then go to Members - Update Your Details, and click on the My Subscriptions tabs. If we have finished processing their subscription, the status of the MPSA Membership (1 year) subscription will be Active.
Pending means that we are still waiting on an EFT payment, or that a card payment needs to be confirmed.
I have made payment, but I cannot yet access the subscriber content?
- If you paid via EFT we have to first confirm your payment and then activate your subscription. You can speed up the process by emailing us your Proof of Payment. (see your subscription confirmation email for details).
- If your payment was via PayFast, your access is usually instant, but it does at times happen that the transaction confirmation is not sent back to our system. That then requires us to manually confirm your payment, and set your subscription to active.
- If you are paying per EFT please use these banking details: Account name - Mountain Passes South Africa cc ; Bank: Standard Bank; Account No: 070343624; Branch Code: 020909; Reference: Your name
Paying by Credit or Cheque card, and need more info on 3D (Verified by Visa & MasterCard SecureCode) ?
We make use of PayFast for secure processing card payments. Like most South African payment processors, they require a 3D Secure code to complete a card transaction.
3D Secure is a security feature where a shopper has to enter a password or a one-time pin (or OTP), sent to their email or mobile device to complete the payment.
Note that this pin or password is provided to you by your bank when you register your card for online purchases. It is usually not the same as your card ATM pin.
Read more about the history of 3D Secure
How do I register my credit card for 3D Secure?
PayFast explains the process, and also includes links to the banks' registration sites.